Coffee Stain has announced that Goat Simulator 3 is now available, and has put out a new trailer showing off the game to celebrate that fact.
The new launch trailer is below, which pretty much sets the tone. A goat with his tongue out, on the phone, who later chairs a meeting at Goldball Sachs, then destroys everything in his wake before jumping off a cliff in a glider. It’s now, of course, on PC (exclusively via the Epic Games Store) and on PS4, PS5, Xbox and Xbox Series S|X.
The trailer also shows the fact that it seems more mechanically dense, with vehicles to “drive” and rails to grind.
Santiago Ferrero, Creative Director at Coffee Stain North said: “The time has come for us to nicely ask people to buy our stupid game. I can’t tell you if Goat Simulator 3 is worth the money, but I can tell you that we sure are spent a lot to make it so throw a coin to a developer and help us out because we have so many more stupid ideas we want to do. release on the world! On behalf of everyone at Coffee Stain North, we’re sorry or you’re welcome depending on it, what do you think!”
Features of Goat Simulator 3:
- Goats: You play like a goat! Pilgor, to be exact. However, you will also have the opportunity to wear the skins of many other “goats”. Tall goats, tasty goats, angry goats – all the goats you expect and more.
- MULTIPLAYER: Your friends play like goats too! Goat Simulator 3 has 4-player co-op, locally or online. You’ll be able to travel the world together, cause lots of co-op mischief and compete in 7 fun multiplayer mini-games, and then stop being friends.
- RESEARCH: The giant new sandbox of Goat Simulator 3 has a lot to discover – hidden secrets, quests, collectibles and the devs actually bothered to finish this time! Use your own four hooves to get around, grind your butt, or buck yourself up for the ride of your life, because all goats can drive cars*.
- CHAOS AND REACTIVITY: Cause all sorts of mayhem as you lick, headbutt, crash and blast your way across the map, leaving no NPC untouched. A toy with the universally recognized four elements (Fire, Electricity, Oil and Alien Goo), test the limits of world physics and interact with suspicious objects for… surprising results.
- Configuration: Players can fully customize their goats’ Head, Back, Feet, Body, Horns and Fur with over 300 different gear parts to choose from – from toilet rolls to tea trays… and other real-life clothing if you want to be one. Some gear pieces mute your playstyle by giving you new abilities, all will change your perceptual style.
Recently Goat Sim 3 also announced a Fortnite crossover, which you can read about here.